Thursday, October 1, 2009

day 2 of this blog thing

I can not belive it has been only two days since was have met each other. I fell like we have know eachother for much longer.


so today we went to NYC. In the morning we learned all about our heath insurance. Talk about felling like an adult. They were using words like copay and deductible. My head was swimming with all these facts and I thought that I was just going to ask dad to look it over and explain it to me, but then I was sadden when I realized that I am going to Oklahoma and not home to have all this decoded. This now means I have to look though the packet all by myself, like a big girl :).

But I am a US-2 which means that I am serving in the United States, therefore I am not going across the ocean and visiting another country. Consequently, I am "special" and most of the packet does not apply to me and I need understand what is mine and not. Ohh the joys of paperwork.

The rest of the day was ours to enjoy the Big Apple. I met my grandfather for lunch. We went to a nice Fench Coffie shop on W85th and Brodway. We then went to a Cooper-hewitt, National Desigh museum. It was a great little find.

After departing from my granddaddy I joind the rest of my fellow missionaries. And went to Times Square where I had the joy of my lovely cousian's company at dinner.

I don't know if I am suposed to use the blog as a naritive of my day or as a diffrent tool but thats what I worte today.



God Sighiting: Having the joy and privlage of my grandfathers company at lunch. I have not seen him since May, and never had many one-on-one moments with him. So to see how much I am loved by him and to listen to his stories is something I will hold with me in my heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment